Guidelines for Qu5 Answers Sharing Community Participation
Help Qu5 Community and share your knowledge with the world! We want the Qu5 answers sharing community to be respectful and helpful and we created these guidelines help foster such a community. These Community Guidelines are meant to instruct community members on the rules and expectations of participating in Qu5 answers sharing community.
We take the integrity of the Qu5 answers sharing community seriously. Any attempt to manipulate Qu5 answers sharing community content or features, including by contributing offensive, misleading, or commercial content, is strictly prohibited. If you violate our Guidelines, we may restrict your ability to use Community features, remove content, or suspend or terminate your account.
We encourage anyone who suspects that content manipulation is taking place or that our Guidelines are being violated in any way to notify us. We investigate concerns thoroughly and take any appropriate actions.
Be Helpful, Relevant, and Appropriate
Qu5 answers sharing community is intended to provide helpful, relevant, and appropriate knowledge to all members or visitors. Content you submit should be relevant and based on your own knowledge and experience.
- Answers must be relevant to the question asked and accurate to the best of your knowledge
- Any ratings submitted on answers should improve other’s knowledge.
- Any flags made on questions or answers should identify legitimately bad questions and poor quality, or inappropriate answers.
Qu5 answers sharing community values diverse opinions, so you may disagree or take issue with some content that you come across. Keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or inaccurate to you may not violate our Guidelines. In order to maintain a welcoming environment for all community members, your participation in the Community must always be respectful of others. In particular:
- We do not permit community members impersonating other people or organizations or pretending to be someone or something you’re not.
- We do not permit community members using Qu5 answers sharing community to send messages or requests to other people through answers or question submission.
- We do not permit community member attempts to drown out other people’s content, including by posting from multiple accounts or coordinating with others.
- We do not permit community members duplicating and submitting previously submitted answers without improving them.
- We do not permit community members using Qu5 answers sharing community to manipulate ratings or feedback to increase the status of their account or their content or decrease the status of another community member.
Content that is prohibited on Qu5 answers sharing community includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Illegal Activity such as content that encourages or supports behavior that is illegal, including fraud, illegal drug use, underage drinking, or child or animal abuse.
- Violent Content such as content that advocates, threatens, or jokes about physical or financial harm to yourself or others, including terrorism; content that encourages or supports the dangerous misuse of a product; or content posted intentionally as sarcasm as it relates to self-harm or harm to others.
- Disruptive Content such as content containing divisive language or biased messages, or content that expresses hatred or intolerance for people on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, including content that promotes organizations with such views.
- Personal Information such as content that seeks or provides other people’s phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, or other personal information. Links to phishing or other malware sites are also prohibited.
- Offensive Content such as content that is vulgar, obscene, rude, or contains profanities.
- Sexual Content such as content that is explicit, pornographic, or lewd.
- Medical Information such as content that seeks or provides advice or information on medical conditions, medications, vitamins and supplements, diets, or food safety for humans or pets.
- Promotional Content such as advertisements or solicitation (whether direct or indirect); content offering fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, pyramid schemes).
- Non-factual Content such as jokes, opinions, speculation, defamatory remarks, misinformation, or conspiracy theories. We will remove questions from the site if they invite biased or opinionated responses.
Questions or answers containing prohibited content will be removed.
When a question is removed from the site, any answer to the question is marked as “Not Live.” These answers are only visible to you from your profile. “Not Live” answers keep the points they earned while they were live. In limited cases, we may remove highly sensitive content from the site entirely; in this case, you will no longer be able to see that question and no points associated with that question will be retained.
If we identify abusive behavior, including submitting inappropriate answers, you may receive a warning. If the behavior continues your account will be suspended.
Don’t post content that infringes the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others. Only post your own original content or content that you have permission to use. You can report intellectual property infringement by sending an email to [email protected]5.org with the following information: (1) A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (2) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon; (3) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site (for example, a screenshot or copy/paste of the question and answer you claim is infringing); (4) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (5) A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Reporting Bad Content or Abuse
For some types of content, including answers and questions, you can report possible violations of these Guidelines by clicking the “Flag” link near the content and indicating the reason you believe it violates these Guidelines. In the case of reporting other community members you may contact us using the “Contact Us” link. If no contact us link is available, you may email us at [email protected]. Specify the profile of the contributor and the reason you believe they violates these Guidelines. If you receive an offer for compensation of any kind (including free or discounted products, refunds, or reimbursements) in exchange for creating, modifying, or posting content in violation of these Guidelines, contact us using the “Contact Us” link, share the offer, including contact information.